A Biodynamic Manual – Practical Instructions for Farmers and Gardeners, 2nd Edition, Pierre Masson, Floris Books, 2014
All about tomatoes and potatoes, peppers and other relatives – Growing your own from seeds the corporates don’t own, The Diggers Club, 2011
Berry Bounty, Allen Gilbert, Hyland House, 2011
Biodynamics for the Home Garden – Everything you needed to know to grow amazing food the biodynamic way, Peter Proctor, Cloud South, 2011
Companion Gardening in Australia – Working with Mother Nature, Judith Collins, Hachette Austalia, 2012
- Probably our most used book – very useful information on which plants grow well with which other plants, and which plants dislike each other. Listed alphabetically by plant common name.
Creating a Forest Garden – Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops, Martin Crawford, Green Books, 2010
- Basically a blueprint for Dreamland – really good strategy, approach and plant listings for an edible forest garden.
Grasp the Nettle – Making Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Work, Peter Proctor with Gillian Cole, Random House, 2004
- An concise (180 page) but in-depth manual of biodynamics – history, how-to, etc.
Heritage & Dwarf fruit trees for Urban backyards and small orchards, 3rd edition, Peter Allen, Telopeea Mtn Permacuture & Nursery, 2014
The Biodynamic Orchard Book, Ehrenfried Pfeiffer and Michael Maltas, Floris Books, 2013
The Market Gardener – A successful grower’s handbook for small-scale organic farming, New Society Publishers, 2014
- A must read for anyone wanted to make a sustainable living off a small property. Hints, tips, lessons learnt, approaches, etc. – one of the books that inspired us on this course
The New Organic Gardener, Tim Marshall, Harper Collins, 2011
Weeds and what they tell us, Ehrenfried Pfeiffer, Floris Books, 2013
- Very useful little booklet on how to manage and use weeds.
What Garden Pest or Disease is that? Organic and Chemical Solutions for Every Garden Problem, Judy McMauch, New Holland, 2000
Biodynamic Research References Portal, hosted by the Biodynamic Association
Organic Edible Gardening, based in Geelong, Victoria